Sunday, March 9, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!





The pictures within this slide show were taken during a field trip that my TE 401 class took to the 4-H Children's Garden. I chose to created a slide show using these pictures because I feel when going on an educational field trip with a class that all the students should be able to record their reactions to the trip and also they should have the chance to show their fellow classmates their view of the trip itself. I think that if I were to take a field trip with my class, I would want to make it possible for my students to take digital pictures in small exploring groups and then once we return to the classroom, they should be able to have the creative opportunity to create a slide show that they can share with their classmates so that they can get a complete experience of the site that the trip was taken to.

No comments: